Job Responsibilities :
- Support the project team in planning, scheduling and coordinating the M&E works.
- Test or supervise the installation of electrical equipment, components or systems.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Conduct field surveys and study maps, graphs, diagrams, and other data to identify and correct power system problems.
- Prepare and compile related report.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess Degree/Diploma in Mechanical & Electrical (M&E).
- 1-2 year of working experience.
- Able to use Autocad or other CAD software.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Interested candidates please call for an interview or fax / email in details resume to :
P&M ELECT. & MECH. S/B. (224740-A)
Tel : 03-4295 2082
Fax : 03-4293 3421
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org