Job Description :
- Efficiently provide assistance to the Procurement Department in managing all Government and Legislation documentation related matters.
- Continuously monitor and maintain the documents for internal & external review.
- Ensuring all incoming and outgoing documentation is processed within the requirement time period and accordance with procedures.
- Liaise with the relevant department and / or external parties on the documentation issues.
- Experience and knowledge for ISO 9001:2015
- Experience in the government submission procedure such as Kastam Malaysia, MIDA, CIDB etc.
- Update and maintain all related government department documentation.
- In charge with relevant organization (product quality) for license application and renewal.
- Assist in negotiate and purchase materials from both local & overseas supplier.
- Monitor and ensure suppliers meeting company delivery and inventory targets.
- Perform continuous process improvements for procurement activities and function.
- Work closely with supplier for process improvement and quality issue.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least at Diploma level in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin is an added advantage.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required.
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivates and confidence.
- Computer literate & competent in MS office.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills to effectively interact with people at all level.
- Ability to commence work immediately would be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be able to work at Pekan Nanas (Pontian, Johor Malaysia)