Requirements of Qualification:
- At least Diploma in Marketing, Business or equivalent
Requirements of Work Experience:
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively in Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in related field.
- Able to interact effectively and demonstrate people skills.
- Initiative, creative, meticulous and able to work independently.
- Assist in conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and brand exposure.
- Involvement in preparing the yearly advertisement and promotion budget and monitoring expenses.
- Assist in the organising campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns.
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand.
- Perform monthly reports for the department (i.e Outlet Sales and Marketing Campaign report)
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
- Manage social media channels (i.e Instagram and Facebook) to enhance audience engagement.
- Work closely with creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts.
- Work closely and maintain a good relationship with Franchisees to gather feedbacks on marketing campaign and updates on outlet sales performance.
- Consistently examine and communicate with Franchisee to monitor any issues that may affect the outlet sales performance.
- Maintain a good relationship with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Work closely and maintain good cooperation with other departments (i.e Finance and Operations) to facilitate marketing activities as when required.
- Be available as a resource for senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing projects.
- Assist and handle any ad-hoc assignment from time to time required by the Management.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance