- - To supervise site operation and update work progress at site
- - Ensure smooth operations, execute and coordinate site activities and progress work, quality and safety.
- - To supervise workers and monitor work progress.
- - Liaise and report on site progress.
- - Monitor and controls usage of materials at sites.
- - Assist in coordination of overall project progress and ensure project target timeline is achieved..
- Must have related background in construction/renovation or equivalent are encouraged to apply.
- Possess Diploma / Certificate in Electrical.
- Computer Skills: MS OFFICE
- Fresh Graduate or experience candidate with electrical background are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates without specific qualifications, but with proven track records are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant with knowledge of general site supervision or experience in site-in progress works (with electrical background), is an added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa and English, Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Having driving license class D (car), and possess own transport.
- Experience is not required but an added advantage, training opportunities will be provided.
- to be based in Kota Damansara Area, but willing to relocate.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills and responsible.
- Full time positions or Contract positions available.
- Benefits: Annual leave, Travel allowance, phone, & site allowance, performance bonus, medical benefits.
- Able to start work immediately.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities