We are looking for a passionate Senior Account Executive to engage client prospects who are interested in using our company solution to achieve their research and business objectives. The Senior Account Executive in our company will take part in meeting the client prospects, gathering and analyzing the information provided by client prospects, developing proposals and recommendations on how to use our research solution to achieve their business objectives.
You could be a market researcher / client servicing / account executive with 2 years of experience or 5 years of experience; all are welcome to apply. The criteria that we are looking for is a passionate individual who is looking to develop their skill sets, ready to multitask, embrace challenges, and looking to expand their horizon and grow exponentially together with the company!
Senior Account Executive translates client business needs into actionable research project and communicate the solution to client prospects. Using Vase services, business and individuals are able to collect quick data, whether it's consumer behaviour, brand analysis, concept testing, advertisement evaluation or customer satisfaction. A Senior Account Executive’s job is to take that need and design the research proposal and presentation to convince that companies can make better business decisions with Vase.
In this role, the successful candidate will turn qualified leads into clients, clients into recurring sales.
It will not be an easy job, but it will definitely be a rewarding one. You will be participating in our growth trajectory and learning how online market research works and network with our clients who consist of large enterprises, mid-market enterprises and agency. Our client's pool including Digi, UNIQLO, Southern Lion, PepsiCo, Grab, PMB Investment and many more.
What are you getting
- Massive opportunities to grow and develop your skill sets
- Learn about NewMR
- Expand your horizons and knowledge into multiple business industries
- Widen your network by getting in touch with our potential client pool who can come from a variety of industry
- Surrounded by intelligent and passionate individuals
- Educating customers about our business solutions
- Meeting clients to discuss their research needs
- Write proposal based on the client's objective
- Working with market researcher to devise a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- Present research ideas and costings to clients
- Brief the research team who will work on the project
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
- Making 'pitches' to win new business
- At least 2-3 years’ business development / sales / client servicing experience in FMCG / Service / Retail industry / Advertising OR market research experience
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills: Have strong communication skills in order to communicate, present, assert and speak to all the different stakeholders involved. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve
- Business Intelligence: Knowing about our business services and products is essential, knowing everything about our competition will provide us with the leverage we need to surpass them, the successful candidate will conduct the necessary competitive analysis needed to identify the company current position, and what competitive advantage the company has over them.
- Knowledge on Marketing: Knowledge of current marketing and advertising trends and best practices
- Basic Knowledge on Research: Knowledge of how businesses are using market research to help with their decision making
- English skills: Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in programs including PowerPoint, MS Office and Excel
- Embrace Challenges: Challenge yields greatness. We yearn to work with individuals who embrace challenges as opportunities to grow, one who will not easily give up despite setbacks, one who will find a solution to move forward!
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Massive personal development opportunities