- Responsible for the overall operations and administrations of the Production of the company.
- To lead and coach a team to ensure targeted productivity, quality and operating efficiency is achieved.
- Reviewing and monitoring production performance and warehouse management.
- Plan or establish work schedules, assignments to ensure performed in an accurate, timely and cost effective manner.
- Work closely with Marketing Department and customers to ensure on-time shipment and in accordance to the agreed schedule.
- To ensure workplace safety and environmental friendly operation via complying with Integrated Management System (IMS) and legal requirements; and up keep good housekeeping at all times.
- To assist General Manager in implementing and administrating Production procedure and policies which have been stated in the Company’s Production Manual.
- To undertake any other assignment as given by immediate superior or management.
- Tertiary education or Diploma or Degree in related field,
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Management and administrative skill