- Handling responsibilities purchasing direct or indirect material as required either local or international.
- Communicate and negotiate between local and international colleague, customer and supplier.
- Follow up on order confirmation and ensure prompt deliveries to the receiver/customer.
- Monthly planning and managing the inventory of all products and materials.
- Liaise with transporters/forwarders for checking the quotation, scheduling and booking to ensure smooth and timely delivery.
- Continuously develop organization purchasing strategy.
- To ensure smooth coordination between purchasing department and other department to avoid miscommunication and smooth working environment
- Skill: Teamwork, hardworking, responsible, negotiation, honest and able to meet tight deadline.
- Any other tasks or jobs assign from time to time based on your job responsibilities.
Perks & Benefits
- Applicable for Male only
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities