- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts.
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
- Record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation.
- Offer contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally.
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate.
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders.
- Proven experience as Quantity Surveyor / Contract Executive or relevant role.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Thorough knowledge of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Good understanding of MS Office, databases and information systems.
- Possess at least Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location (within 5KM of NKVE / PLUS / DUKE2 / LDP)
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?