Manage day to day accounting activities
- To ensure all the company's financial transaction are accurate, timely and reliable information to make operational and strategic decisions.
- Support Finance Manager in preparing for the financial and management reports, cash flow,
- Budgeting and implementing internal accounting control.
- To ensure customers and suppliers record are up-to-date.
- Maintain record of all regular payments and ensure all payments are done on time and all standing instructions are executed.
- Any ad-hoc task assigned by superior.
- Handle administrative work for company
- Maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies (e.g. pantry supplies, Stationeries) and make purchase when quantity reach replenish level.
- Monitor expenses on administrative costs and look for ways to optimize or reduce.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, training will be provided
- Careful and very detail minded person.
- Hands-on, result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- To perform multi task and grow with the company.
- High integrity, fast leaner and positive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, words and power point.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
QA / Quality Control Executive /Manager
Supply Chain and Procurement Executive / Manager