- Participates in purchasing cost controls and cost reduction activities.
- Monitor records of pricing, analysis and ordering of material.
- Ensure contract and agreement are in place.
- Identity and select vendors that meets the price, quality, quantity, availability and delivery dates.
- Control the material inventory from the point of purchases to the point of consumption.
- Source new and review existing goods to ensure their products remain competitive.
- Monitoring market changes, competitor prices and products.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, training will be provided
- Good communication/negotiation skill and positive attitude.
- Resourceful and meticulous High integrity and fast learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Words & PowerPoint.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?