- To supervise and manage on line quality control process and quality management system of goods.
- To ensure GMP and HACCP procedure is followed and all documents are recorded and updated. Ensure the entire quality is under department objective.
- To liaise with Certification body for compliance / surveillance audit on ISO system.
- Liaise with other department in any issue related to quality aspects, internal and external complaint or quality issue solving.
- Ensure the entire quality inspection systems are maintained and container inspection is in order.
- To monitor control measures and corrective actions.
- Ensure all inspection, measuring and testing equipment are correctly controlled, calibrated and maintained.
- To carry out formulation improvement and sensory test for product quality improvement.
- Candidate must Possess at least Diploma/Bachelors Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Food Science or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply, training will be provided.
- Possess positive attitude, self-motivated and self-discipline
- Able to work independently and work under pressure
- Sound knowledge of Quality Assurance and Quality Control System and procedure
- Problem solving skill
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?