- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent technology related major.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese
- Good English Communication and Writing skill
- Great PHP development experience, preferably PHP Laravel Framework
- Relevant experience in Commerce Cart technology, especially Opencart, will be added great advantage
- Mandarin Communication and Writing, will be added advantage
- Junior/Senior position(s) available - At least 2 (junior) / 5 (senior) year experience in PHP language
- Highly committed to project and meeting project timeline, regardless any circumstance arise.
- Must collaborate with project team to deliver project deliverable, documentation, and debugging and ensure quality of delivery is up to the company's standard.
- Must be very resourceful, able to research and be up-to-date with better solutions for program development tasks.
- Able to work independently, and willing to take up responsibility on a specific project / task assigned
- Able to work in a team, brainstorm and contribute ideas and knowledge continuously.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture