This specialist role is given the opportunity to explore and research for all heavy duty vehicles in the SEA region. If you are detail-oriented, independent and comfortable working with large volume of data, then this position is the right suit for you. Our company is expanding in the SEA region and we are looking for people to grow the company.
- Able to follow the designated workflow designed by the company such as Standard Operating Procedures;
- Perform PESTLE analysis on each respective countries’ heavy duty vehicles market in SEA region;
- Research and collect domestic / foreign heavy duty vehicles data from reliable sources in SEA region according to company’s requirement;
- Investigate the collected information to ensure that the information is complete and correct, and then input it into the system;
- Identify errors in the data and correct it according to existing workflow;
- Generate reports by analyzing the collected or given information;
- Cooperate with the leader and departments in daily operations as well as provide technical support internally to ensure the projects are delivered on time.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma preferably in vehicle engineering, computer science, mathematics or any related fields;
- Adequate knowledge of the heavy duty vehicle industry is a preferred & experience in automotive aftermarket is an added value;
- Proficient in MS-Office skills, strong ability to deal with Excel, familiar with Access, SQL is an added asset;
- Good communication and written skills in English;
- Proactive, hardworking and persistent;
- Self-discipline, self-starter, detail-oriented and honest;
- Good team player, good coordination and learning ability, and able to work under pressure;
- Possesses a logical mind and work carefully.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities