This specialist role is given the opportunity to explore and research the automotive OES parts data for the SEA region. If you are detail-oriented, independent and comfortable working with large volume of data, then this job is the right suit for you. Our company is expanding in the SEA region and we are looking for people to grow the company.
- Research and collect domestic / foreign automotive OES parts information from reliable sources in SEA region;
- Perform OES parts research used for each vehicle found in respective countries’ in the SEA region;
- Extract and collect the automotive OES parts information from electronic parts catalogue and then input into the system;
- Identify errors in the data and correct it according to existing workflow;
- Assist in generating the reports by analyzing the collected or given information;
- Work closely with departments to improve the overall quality of data collected.
- Cooperate with the leader and departments in daily operations as well as provide technical support internally to ensure the projects are delivered on time.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma preferably in vehicle engineering, computer science or any related fields;
- Adequate knowledge of the automotive industry is essential & experience in automotive aftermarket is an added value;
- Proficient in MS-Office skills, strong ability to deal with Excel, familiar with Access, SQL is an added asset;
- Excellent communication and written skills in English;
- Proactive, hardworking and persistent;
- Self-discipline, self-starter, detail-oriented and honest;
- Good team player, good coordination and learning ability, and able to work under pressure;
- Possesses a logical mind and work carefully.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities