- Assist the superior in the delivery of services to operate and maintain the property including technical, maintenance, procurement, and asset & vendor management.
- Develop an understanding of and sound working relationships with key representatives of the client and all key suppliers/service providers to the site.
- Be familiar with & operate to the Scope of Work/SLA’s/KPI’s as defined in the Master Agreement.
- Understand the operational & technical requirements of the site and ensure that current contracts are maintained to provide necessary supplies and services.
- Review and spot-check to ensure that suppliers/service providers are meeting contractual obligations to the client.
- Ensure that the site is well maintained and correctly furnished/stocked to operate to maximum efficiency.
- Ensure that an effective Work Order system is maintained for rectification of any defective items/services & ensure that these are addressed in a timely manner
- Assist superior to ensure smooth running of meetings & events at the site.
- Assist with critical out-of-hours issues & participate as a key team member in responses to emergency situations
- Provide backup support for the superior in times of absence.
- Liaise closely with the client on-site representatives to address problems and/or enhance working environment performance
- Clearly document & communicate all client expectations to the balance of the FM team
- Work collaboratively with facilities team colleagues both within the account & in the wider APM network
- Provide assistance in general administrative activities and any other duties as assigned by the superior on a needs basis.
- Uninterrupted site operations
- 100% compliance of site to key client and APM audits
- Meet or exceed Client Satisfaction survey targets
- Individual IPMP
- Continuously improving service
- Vendor Management
- Chargeman BO Certificate by Suruhanjaya Tenaga (Energy Commission)
- Sound interpersonal skills to manage diverse range of service providers and Client representatives
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis
- Capacity to deal with ambiguity and address complex problems
- Civil engineering, others engineering background or building management background and skills
- Sound computer skills in window based operating system and possess AutoCAD skill will be advantage.
- Tough yet pleasent,highly initiative independent and possess
independent and possess leadership qualities
- Command good working relationship internally and externally
- Represent APM by behaving consistently with cultural and company requirements.
- Provide services in keeping with client’s cultural and company requirements.
- Work towards objectives unsupervised.
- Be willing to assist & mentor colleagues.
- Provide an effective contribution to the team’s delivery.
- Contributes via regular feedback, to the overall performance of the delivery team.
- Works towards individual targets, monitor and manages individual and Vendor performance.
- Be able to make difficult decisions and resolve problems or improve operations.
- Actively search-out opportunities to achieve better or best results and increase the service delivery provided by APM
- Promote open, constructive and collaborative relations with superiors, subordinates, peers and clients.
- Gains respects of superiors, subordinates, peers and clients.
- Listens effectively and communicate through actions and example. Has a strong written and oral communication skill.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?