This position requires specialized knowledge of methods, techniques and sense of design and layout. It also often requires higher-level executive and client interaction skills. Senior Graphic Designers manage for an entire marketing campaign, not just the production of specific pieces, and demonstrate an ability to keep team members working within established deadlines.
Senior Graphic Designers should demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite. It is beneficial if they have knowledge of printing procedures, photography, illustration and verbal and written communication.
Candidates should be passionate about the fashion space as well as have a keen eye for photography, design, typography, and be familiar with current design trends and best practices for both print and digital. Flexibility and an interest in creative collaboration between multidisciplinary teams will be essential to help support the brand’s creation of innovative multi-tiered campaigns. Critical thinking, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills will be required.
What you’ll be doing~
- Creates, manipulates, and integrates graphic images, Designers and Art Directors on the creation of campaign concepts, publications, films, presentations (including mood boards & image presentations) and design studies
- Act as a visual storyteller, collaborating with the content team as well as other internal teams.
- Oversee the development of all email content to support key stories.
- Time manage all design projects including scheduling reviews to ensure important deadlines are met.
- Understand how to adapt designs for a variety of markets across the targeted markets.
What you’ll bring to the table~
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English. Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specilaized in Art/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production.
- Creative, collaborative, and able to contribute ideas in group settings.
- Appreciate candidates with determination, passion and right attitude.
- Hiring will be justified based on personality and attitude.
Applying to join our team~
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We’d love to know more about you than just what’s on your CV, so feel free to send a letter, video or comic monologue whatever showcases your passion for our company and the work you’d be doing and we’ll view it.
Having team members who are pleasant and friendly to each other, and are both good at and love what they are doing. No program, activity or set of rules tops having happy and fulfilled you who feel that what you're doing matters.
We doesn’t have to be ping-pong tables and free beer. We simply provide you with a sense of safety and well-being and creating a policy where everyone looks out for each other.
Putting our trust in you goes a long way towards our positive culture, because trust leads to the independent you who will grow together with us. Rapidly.
Your voices can be heard when you aren’t muffled under layers of management. We empower you with this level of freedom and for you to be confident in whatever you do. Together with us.
And we're still evolving to be better than better
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership