Responsible for providing front line IT support, eg - handling the day-to-day IT operation activities, trouble shooting, server management, etc
- Perform all IT related service with Beiersdorf IT policies, securities, guidelines, and standard procedure
- Co-ordinate and work closely with Beiersdorf IT services team (Bangkok) to provide best practices and same standard to business
- Provide server and network support to ensure smooth daily operations and business continuity.
- Provide IT support including troubleshooting all technical issues related to hardware, software, printer/photocopier, server and network connections.
- Provide support IT assess management, ensure information security policies and procedures are observed and enforced, including data protection, backup and recovery.
- Assist in all IT related projects in the corporate office and branch offices.
- Deliver quality response service on a daily basis and ensuring that any issues are logged, prioritized and resolved within agreed time frame.
- Provide pro-active technical support to prevent issues re-occurring.
- Follow up and keep all people concerned on the progress of incidents/cases.
- Escalate to next level of support when necessary.
- Perform any other technical support assignments assigned by superior as and when required.
- Being SAP 1st level support to interface with users to understand incidents/request and escalate to proper SAP 2nd level to resolve the incidents/requests
- To perform any ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Maturity, high integrity, resourcefulness, tactfulness, discipline and work reliable
- Pleasant personality, people orientated with good interpersonal communication skills and negotiation skill are important pre-requisites.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet the demand of the job and tight schedule
- PC literate with good command of Microsoft Office
- Able to work with minimum supervision, creative, innovative in handle employees issues and performing daily duties
- Good spoken and written Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science or its equivalent, with a minimum of two (2) years working experience
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities