Senior Business Analyst is a crucial role focused on Salesforce customer implementations.
This role requires to analyze customer requirements, develop designs and implement
Salesforce solutions. Specific areas of focus will include:
● Design and optimize business and functional processes via technology & integration.
● Strong understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations and can clearly
communicate those to customers.
● Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution
presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
● Responsible for identifying customer process pain points and gaps and apply best
● Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical
● Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
● Adaptable to multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change
Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
● Has hands on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using Salesforce
solutions such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Platform.
● Conforms to standard software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies to
ensure projects and maintenance activities are documented and deployed on time and
● Proactively reviews current landscape for more business opportunities.
● A Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer
Science or related field is preferred.
● 5+ years of experience working in business applications implementation of customer
projects, preferably in Salesforce implementation.
● Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite,
etc.) is an added advantage.
● Salesforce Consultant certification is a plus.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate
effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
● Strong facilitation skills. Must be able to elicit requirements from various
personalities across organizational and geographical boundaries.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities