- Plan, oversee and direct the activities of electrical construction for the project.
- To implement project operations and document control procedures.
- Perform supervisory work, site inspection and monitor work progress at site.
- Responsible in coordination of site work.
- To update site issue and report to management.
- To carry out inspection and test as per instructions and test plans and use all quality control mechanisms in quality management system, result of such to confirm to specification.
- Attend site & project meeting as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”o” Level, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Preferable at least 3 years working experience in site coordination / project coordination for Engineering - Electrical.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, AutoCad
- Preferably specialized in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent
- Possess interpersonal skills, project management and management skills
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Ability to work analytically in problem-solving environment
- Good communication skills with ability to interact with people at all levels
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?