- Specialising in eLearning industry
- Provide ongoing Learning Platform’s front-end user support (e.g. assigning/registering for training) and resolving moderately complex issues for the assigned organization.
- Manage Learning Platform by understanding of system capabilities and limitations, troubleshoot and be able to use problem-solving abilities to provide direction on how to achieve an exceptional desired end-user experience.
- Manage, document processes and procedures, plus resolves issue with Learning Platform’s service request tickets system in partnership with Learning Platform’s vendor and/or other team members.
- Responsible for conducting moderate and/or complex data tasks (like creating reports and maintaining courses, enrolling users, etc.).
- Provide ongoing auditing of data to ensure high-level of data quality and integrity as well as propose solutions and/or execute data clean-up efforts.
- Provide end-users with assistance as it pertains to running reports or provide back-end reporting support during a regulatory audit. (depends on customers’ support maintenance programme)
- Assist with smaller learning operations projects as needed.
- Provides training and technical support, and project implementer.
- Supports the Learning Platform’s functions which includes client’s Learning and Development, clients Learning Platform’s usage etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required. Able to manage and handle companies’ exigencies matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Training, or equivalent.
- Preferably Junior Executives or equivalent. Fresh graduates who are eager to be in the eLearning field are encourage to apply. Full Time positions available only. Contractual positions (Optional)
- At least 1 year working experience or fresh graduates.
- Willing to work in Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
- Possess own transport.
- Learning curve is high, able to pick up learning platforms and authoring tools easily. Eg. LMS, media hosting, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Raptivity, iStudio, etc.
- Experience with training, support and coordinating programs
- Good knowledge with a variety of software packages, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and any other related softwares that the company uses
- Must be able to receive and provide the right feedback to our clients, and excellent analytical and interpersonal skills to identify issues, evaluate problems, procedures and formulate an effective course of action (optional – workaround solutions as well)
- Resourceful - always find solutions for clients issues, conduct R&D on softwares or learning platforms,
- A meticulous person and give attention to data accuracy (Detailed oriented and highly organized)
- Teamwork - ability to interact effectively with various levels of staff and management, partners as well as clients, as well as ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Eager and willing to learn, initiative to learn, and creative thinking at all times
- Mandatory programming languages – HTML with CSS, Java Script, Java, PHP, C++, API related languages, and any Augmented Reality (AR) / Mixed Reality (MR) related languages.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and interpersonal in Bahasa Malaysia and English, Mandarin (Optional)
- Highly self-motivated and independent, and ability to work independently and interpret business requirements
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities