Introduction At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move. ... Responsibilities This position is responsible in supervising and leading the day to day to control and manage the warehouse operations activities in meeting customer's expectation.
- Supervise customer service on time pick-up and delivery on all bookings.
- Receive bookings for trucks via email from customers and programs.
- Open job files as to compile emails, instruction, invoice and packing list.
- Process all posting transactions.
- Work with Finance department on all inqueries.
- Proactive follow-up on each movement and raise escalation to internal and external customer on any incident.
- Follow-up with vendors for invoice and Proof of delivery (POD).