- Develop Responsive Web Design and cross-browser Web Application
- Develop website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Communicate with back-end software engineers and integrate with APIs
- Collaborate with Front-end & UI/UX Designer to match visual design intent.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) and handling cross-platform and cross-browser compatible technologies and related experience
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in computer science or a related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?