- Project Management and responsible for technical issues.
- Involve in site coordination with all relevant parties and attending to site issues.
- Site works surpervisions.
- Handle of project schdeule and project specifications.
- Manage of project costing within the budgeted cost and project billing/claims.
- Establish good teamwork with related department.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or relevant certificates.
- Min. 5 years working experience in the related field.
- Required to handle site and project implementation works.
- Knowledge and experience in Factory Automation industry an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in project management an advantage.
- Occasional travelling is required.
- Possitive can-do attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Organised and neat.
Perks & Benefits
Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
Casual dress code
Personal development opportunities