Job Responsibilities :
- Handle partial accounting (Accounts Payable).
- Match invoices of Invoice / Delivery order / Purchase order.
- Perform accurate data entry to computerized accounting system.
- Interface with suppliers/vendors to obtain documentation, respond to queries and resolve issues.
- Assist in month-end closing and observe accounting timelines.
- Hands on and can work independently with minimum supervision.
Job Requirements :
- Degree or Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of SAP B1 or similar computerized accounting packages in a manufacturing environment is an added advantage.
- Proactive, independent and mature working attitude.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Training provided on the job with potential for further upgrading to develop a longer term Accounting career
- Fresh Graduate with internship training or with some experience is encourage to apply.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include current and expected salary, notice period and reasons for leaving current or past employment.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities