· Attract potential customers by answering product and service queries.
· Maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
· Service walk in customers and promote company’s products and services.
· Perform tele-marketing when there’s new product initiative from Sales Division.
· Attend to customer complaint and provide solution to resolve problems by liaising with relevant division within the company.
· Follow company’s standard operating procedures (SOP) in engaging new customers to ensure the entire sales process loop is completed with minimal error.
· Produce customer reports for management’s decision making and analysis.
· Attend weekly meeting and report weekly activities.
· Record log activities of daily tasks.
Requirement and Qualification
· Good communicator and pleasant looking.
· Must be able to read in English and Chinese to fill forms for customers.
· Must be able to converse in Bahasa Malaysia.
· Must be IT savvy to access company’s system portal.
· Must be punctual and well discipline in conduct.
· Team player with good attitude in covering peers to ensure company’s good image is maintained at all time.
· Responsible and full of integrity dealing with customers, peers and superior.
· Minimum SPM and/or completed secondary school.
· Multi-tasking and willing to take on additional responsibilities.
· Organised in handling document and paper work.
· Opportunity to be promoted as Team Leader.
· Full Product and Service training will be provided.
· Company on high growth mode with much opportunities for internal talent development.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips