- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans
- Provide timely feedback to management regarding performance
- Manage and report sales cycle with proper documentation
Manage sales team
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Responsible for the performance and development of the account managers
- Manage and provide insight for the improvement of account manager’s sales and activity performance
- Responsible for review, creation and recommendation of subordinates KPI and appraisal
- Assist account managers in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated ad implemented
- Ensure that all account managers meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow up
- Set examples for account managers in areas of personal character, commitment, organisational and selling skills and work habits
- Conduct regular coaching and counselling with account manages to build motivation and selling skills
Manage customer relations
- Maintain and manage relationship of existing partners
- Maintain and manage relationship with principles
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses
- Maintain contact with all partners in the market area to ensure high levels of partners satisfaction
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of professional IT solutions sales / consulting experience, preferably in IT surveillance.
- Knowledge in IT network, surveillance infrastructure, managed services and application management selling experience is an added advantage.
- Customer-oriented person with excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
- Must possess own car & willing to travel.
- Able to work independently and also able to contribute as a team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities