- To handle and coordinate existing customer (waste generator) to maintain relationship.
- To identity and approach new customer (waste generator) to achieve company target and expand business.
- To identity customers’ (waste generator) needs and wants as well as competition information.
- To prepare quotation to tender project and attending tender briefing or related briefing.
- To handle and solve customer (waste generator) complaints.
- To comply with Integrated Management System (IMS) and legal requirements; and upkeep good housekeeping at all times.
- To analyze statistics and prepare monthly report for Marketing Director and Top Management.
- Maintain proper filling and keep traceability.
- Plan and approach the customers.
- Decide collection and schedule with logistics.
Education and Experiences
- Employees must possess at least SPM level/ Diploma in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Public Relations.
Skills and Knowledge
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia, English, and/ or Mandarin.
- Competency in other languages is an added advantage.
- Good negotiation, liaison and PR skill.
- Self-started with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work effectively and accurately under pressure.
- Market knowledge in related industry.