Mammoet is full of people who love what they do. Loyal, hardworking and with a desire to find the best way to do their job. They are open and outspoken. Even blunt at times. But always with a sense of humor and respect for each other’s qualities. When you spread this attitude around the world amazing things can happen. If you want to be the best you can possibly be, then Mammoet might just be your company. Reach out and join us. You’ll be surprised by the difference you can make.
- Responsible for the overall implementation and execution of all HC standards and processes, by contributing to local HC standards and procedures, understanding and advising the business actively on how to accelerate the use of Human Capital in line with Mammoet standards and local legislation, in order to contribute to a successful development of the assigned organisation now and in the (near) future.
- Contribute to and implement the HR policy and plans, in line with the relevant business strategy and requests from management.
- Attract, manage, coach, appraise and develop team, ensure personnel (succession) planning
- Develop, manage and ensure realisation of year plan/budget for the department and acquire approval in line with relevant strategy, policies and procedures.
- Ensure overall quality of local Human Resources services and expertise, by means of personnel development, recruitment, retention, succession -and resource planning, (international) mobility and performance management to support the local business by taking into account internal standards and legislation.
- Participate in HR projects to implement new or improved systems, procedures and processes.
- Provide HR reports with correct and useful HR critical business indicators.
- Manage, coordinate and or improve administrative activities and systems in line with internal requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Telent Mangement, Familiar with Employment Act, Legistation, Broad understanding, HC (sub) System and Payroll.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.