- Handle full spectrum of payroll processing, benefits and compensation, staff attendance and leave management
- Prepare monthly journal entries posting and account reconciliations for instant cost allocation and salary report
- Manage timely on remittance of all statutory contribution such as EPF, SOCSO, EIS, HRDF, Income Tax Schedular Payments and / or any other related salary deductions to the relevant authorities or agencies
- Prepare annual EA form and correspondence letters for instant appointment, confirmation, promotion and upgrading, transfer, resignation, disciplinary letter, etc.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system. Ensuring on-time delivery of purchased item/materials.
- Feedback and follow up the issues regarding quality, shortage and claim with supplier.
- Source, select and negotiate for the purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and service with supplier.
- Perform any other ad-hoc assignments as and when required
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,
- Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 1 Year of working experience in hands-on payroll processing is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Employment Act 1955, EPF, SOCSO, Income Tax, HRDF, Microsoft Office, Excel
- Meticulous and detailed-oriented person.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Able to work independent with minimum supervision.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?