- Prepare QA monthly performance report.
- Responsibilities include the set-up, upkeep and recommend continuous improvement on filing system and archives system for all internal and external documents.
- Support IP generations and distribution to production
- Update TNA record for all QA dept.
- Handle QA staffs’ uniform arrangement & stationary.
- Document scanning for all in-process inspection checksheet
- Undertake other duties assigned by superior from time to time.
- Comply with Environmental Control procedures documented. (whenever applicable)
- Complete all required environmental records. (whenever applicable)
- Report environmental nonconformity to their superiors. (whenever applicable)
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/Certificate/Diploma in equivalent.
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience.