Skills & Experience
- Minimum Degree in Accounting, CPA or its equivalent and member of MIA
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Finance & Business Operation within minimum
- 5 years at managerial level
- Experience and good knowledge of handling company taxation
- Knowledge of Sage Accpac accounting systems, experience in company secretarial matters
- and Human Resource and Administration and Legal and IT operations will be an added
- Experience and knowledge in Intellectual Properties will be an added advantage.
- Performance oriented and able to work independently
- Excellent communication, people management and leadership skills
Responsibility & Accountability
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Overseeing the smooth and efficient running of the Finance, Legal, IT, HR and
- Administration Departments.
- Preparing reports which summarise and forecast company business activities and
- financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and
- expected operations;
- Ensuring compliance with statutory authority, audit, tax and legal requirements;
- Preparing budgets and necessary supporting documentation and justification;
- Providing Top management with timely reviews of organisation's financial status and
- progress in its various programmes and activities;
- Managing, coordinating and communicating with other departments to ensure successful
- business growth and effective execution of processes & policies in line with MRM KPIs;
- To detect and handle complaints, disputes and grievances of all staffs.
- Gather all necessary data to benchmark salaries and benefits; compile all data needed for
- the annual salary review, and the annual performance appraisal analysis.
- Overseeing new systems and applications development, maintenance and hardware
- Manage IT inventory and software licensing in order to keep track of hardware inventory
- and ensure compliance with legal software requirements.
- Ensure system security, develop and maintain back-up and disaster recovery plans and
- To review the employee handbook on a regular basis.
- Attending to any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Possess own transportation
- Five-day work week
- Salary based upon qualification & experience
- 13th months salary for every full calendar year of service
- Medical Insurance
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps