Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage full spectrum of HR function, including recruitment and staffing, manpower planning, compensation and benefits, performance management, payroll management, employee relations, training and deployment, staff welfare, PIP program, research and update HR policies according to latest law and regulation, office administration, etc.
- Develop and formulate HR policies and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Assist and manage performance appraisal system and salary review process.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration or any relevant business studies.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Well-versed in Employment Act 1955 and, Industrial Relations Act 1967 with good knowledge of prevailing HR practices.
- Good knowledge and skill in MS office, power point, etc.
- Creative, self-confidence and able to work on own initiative.
- Highly organized and able to work under minimum supervision and independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; able to socialize well among all level of people.
- Must be self-motivated, enthusiasm, good in planning and fast learning.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all time.
- Pleasant personalities and able to work as team player.
- Good command of English.
- Candidate must be Malaysian.
- Must possess own vehicle.
Perks & Benefits:
- Annual Bonus
- Mobile & Data Allowance
- Travel Mileage & Parking Allowance
- Medical Claims & Reimbursements
- Sport Benefits
- Company Trip & Activities
- Nearby Public Transport
- Free Snacks & Coffee
- Personal Leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?