- Involve in full lifecycle of application development
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- To guide application developer
- To complete software application
- Advanced diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
Experiences / Skill Requirements:
- Must have detailed knowledge of SDLC and design techniques.
- Well versed in relational database design and implementation.
- Good knowledge on the following subjects: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Effective presentation, strong analytical, interpersonal, documentation and communication skills.
- Experience with multiple operating systems (Windows Server/centOS).
- Knowledge on Linux, Apache, Laravel or any other PHP Framework will be credits.
Staff Benefits :
- Project incentive pay-out
- Company trip
- Family day
- Staff’s birthday celebration and birthday gift is provided
- Staff recreation: badminton, bowling competition, laser tag game, SkyTrek Adventure, movie night and so on.
- Staff benefit: medical, hospitalization, dental, optical fee, departmental communication fund and refreshment in office.
- Training is provided to enhance staff’s skill (on job training, internal or external training).
- Career plan
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?