- Negotiate sales and address any concerns/reservations of potential customers.
- Closing sales deals over the phone.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Take relevant notes on all calls for future use and enter into database.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills and a positive attitude.
- Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Fluent in English language; bilingual a plus.
- Personable and friendly tone of voice.
- Ability to handle being rejected and remain calm and collected.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s or associate’s degree a plus.
- 1-2 years experience in a sales related role, preferably in telesales.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps