- Degree in Construction Management Quantity Surveying or related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years working experience in the related field with knowledge on construction costing and contract administration.
- Good communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Monitor and supervise project implementation (contract and construction) with specific budget and time frame required.
- Carrying out all post contract duties including site measurement.
- Verification and preparation of subcontractor progress payment and final account.
- Preparation of contract interim claim and final account with consultant.
- Assist in reports analysis on progress against planned milestones, resource requirements etc.
- Attend relevant meetings and documenting all project related matters.
- Involve in tendering for new project.
- Site Allowances
- Normal Medical claim
- Group Insurance included PA & Hospitalization
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?