Key Roles & Resposibilities:
- Identify business potential, opportunities and develop new customer base.
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of action sales plan.
- Build close relationships with customer promptly. Provide information to them in a timely and precise manner.
- Managing corporate accounts.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
- At least a Diploma in any field or 1 year sales experience.
- Preferably candidate below age of 40.
- Basic skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be very organized, self-motivated, enthusiasm, aggresive and fast learning.
- Pleasant personalities and able to work as team player.
- Good communication and PR skills; able to socialize well among all level of people.
- Excellent in oral and written English.
- Able to work under minimum supervision and independently.
- Possess own four-wheeled vehicle.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must be Malaysian.
Perks & Benefits:
- Mobile & Data Allowance
- Travel Mileage & Parking Allowance
- Medical Claims & Reimbursements
- Quarterly & Yearly Incentive
- Sport Benefits
- Company Trip & Activities
- Nearby Public Transport
- Free Snacks & Coffee
- Personal Leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?