To evaluate, perform detailed analysis and presentation on MSC Malaysia Status applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advise and provide consultation to applicants about the MSC Malaysia Status and additional activities application process.
- Perform verification on the submitted application details together with the documents checklist including SSM’s documents, financial audited accounts, financial management account and etc.
- Provide review through comprehensive feedback based on the submitted application details
- Analyze the business and financial aspects of the applications to determine the value-adds of the proposal i.e innovation, uniqueness, scalability, impact to industry vs country.
- Analyze the cost-benefit analysis of the proposal to determine the investment and benefits value to the country i.e indirect taxes, investment and tax revenue losses to Government
- Present the evaluation and recommendation to the Approval Committee
- Advise and resolve issues on queries/complaints by applicants and/or external customers.
- Perform additional due diligence, special assignment, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when necessary.
- Working together with team members and collaborate with other Division to ensure applicant’s positive customer experience.
Extensive Experience (> 5 years and above) in Bachelor Degree in IT/ Business Studies, Finance & Accounting
Perks & Benefits
- Fixed Allowance for managerial level (petrol & car allowances)
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Education support
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Annual leave
- Free parking