Job Description :-
- Responsibile in preparation of project costing, feasibility study, cash flows, project budget and other relevant works.
- Preparation of tender and contract documents.
- Post Contract Services
- Oversee research, price checking, sourcing of alternative materials and/or suppliers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree or Diploma in QS/Building.
- Possess at least 5 to 8 years experience related for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
- Full Time positions available.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?