It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position to be based in Johor.
Our client was established in 1987 and one of the leading players in the instant F&B industry as a brand owner and manufacturer with presence in the Southeast Asia which their distribution network spread across 65 countries.
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Transportation Allowance
- Attendance Allowance
- Phone Allowance
- Insurane Coverage
- Outpatient Medical Coverage
- Mileage Claim
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi National Environment
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Must possess a Higher Secondary/Diploma/Professional Degree in in Business Administration/Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in warehouse management in manufacturing /production operations is required.
- Strong analytical skills with hands on experience in warehouse management.
- Able to plan and organize a team of subordinates.
- Good knowledge of custom clearance rules and regulations, experience in handling/dealing with different government agencies (MITI,FAMA etc) in related to import /export requirements.
- Good, effective written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Preferably with experience and competency in ISO 22000/HACCP Food Safety Management.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- To organize and manage operations of Raw Materials, Packing Materials and Finished Good Warehouse.
- Able to manage coordinate daily activities (incoming and outgoing goods), ensure whole operation runs smoothly. To manage warehouse space to accommodate all items.
- Establish and develop effective methods of improving productivity amongst in achieving expected performance to meet management objective.
- Control and enforce of FIFO system in warehouse. Control and report for stock on Raw Materials, Finished Good, Packing Material.
- To plan, control for manpower schedule and job responsibilities for operation team in warehouse department and logistic department (loading and unloading)
- Take charge on preparation of in/outward shipping documentations and ensure all oversea import/exports are on smooth flow with timely clearance and delivery of shipment to customers.
- To liaise with transportation/forwarding/government agencies ensuring the effectiveness and accuracy timely deliveries for the group and third-party overseas customers.
- To be an internal auditor and working hand-in-hand with the management team in compliance to ISO22000 food safety requirements.