We are currently looking for energetic and talented individuals who have a flair for sales to penetrate the ever-growing medical market with our range of products. This opportunity comes with the participation in trade exhibitions that provides extensive exposure on advanced and minimally invasive medical technologies, cross-country trainings for in-depth medical knowledge and the expansion of network with the key opinion leaders within hospitals in Malaysia!
We are hiring more than one positions in various locations. It will be a home-based medical sales position in Perak, Penang, Kedah, Kelantan, Melaka, Johor Bahru.
- Passionately introduce our range of medical equipment to medical professionals
- Infuse the medical professionals with product knowledge by demostrating products or conduct presentations
- Act as the application mechanic to rescue the clients' equipment as and when necessary
- Establish professional friendships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Take on the role of sales plan prospector, developer and executor
- Act as 'Sun Tzu' of our company to manage sales strategies to improve market shares and profitability of the business
- Provides competitor information and market intelligence and assist Sales Manager in the development of relevant sales and marketing strategies
What are we seeking in you?
- Experienced sales figure enthusiasts who come from preferably medical related degree/diploma discipline
- Possess 2 years and above relevant working experience will be an added advantage
- Speak and write good English
- Adventurous travellers who possess a car to drive everywhere in Malaysia
- Opportunists who are looking for career growth in being an expert in medical device industry
We provide transport allowance and incentives which is up to YOUR EFFORT to earn a lucrative package.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying!
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities