- Taking of quantity & build up rates
- Source, select and appoint supplier and subcontractors
- Verify progress claims, variation orders and final accounts for contractors.
- Review contract drawings and documents to highlight deviation.
- Manage and monitor contractual issues for outgoing projects
- Prepare cost forecast, budget and expenditure comparison.
- Attend site measurements, site meetings, and site visits
- Coordinate closely with the site staffs.
- Handle construction related insurance issues
- Assists Project Manager in dealing with Government authority and project consultants
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/ Degree / Professional Qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- Required skill(s) : project management, contract managements, Quantity Surveying , MS office, Autocad.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia , English .Proficing in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of working experiences in the related field is required for this position.