- Sourcing and screening of candidates for operations and manufacturing openings
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients through business development activities
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
- Development and implementation of strategic marketing plans for increasing the business.
- Account Management and recruitment function rendering to different corporate clients.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding the client base.
- Allocation of new potentials through networking and research.
- Interaction with customer to nurture relations with them for securing repeated business.
tequirements: in the Japanese language will be an added advantage; Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint & IV1S Excel; Highly commitment in meeting deadlines and ensuring follow through.
- Recruiting experience in manufacturing/ production positions preferred.
- Minimally 2 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced recruiters are welcome to apply Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Strong networking and rapport building skills with prospective clients
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' employee base
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in both English & Bahasa Malaysia, verbal and written;
- Excellent PC Skills, proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office with a general understanding of PC operations and applications.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of labor and employment laws.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks/ problems simultaneously; meet deadlines; set priorities; continuously improve processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
- Excellent problem solving, oral/written communication in one-on-one and group situations, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills; the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management also required.