The Site Supervisor oversees the site activities that takes place at the worksite. This position heavily involves in planning, organizing, coordinating and controlling site activities, must be responsible for supervising the workers while maintaining a safe work environment. The Site Supervisor must also be responsible for the projects or site activities from beginning till end, this includes arrangement of drivers, operators and laborers site visit with client prior to confirming the job, materials involved, keeping the site safe according to the client’s specification and maintaining a work schedule.
Job Responsibilities :
- To attend site visit with clients whenever required and requested by the client.
- To prepare a site visit report and submit to Operation Manager on a daily basis.
- To ensure the work permit for the particular site is obtained.
- To organize the work plan/schedule, arranging the crews includes operator, driver, and workers prior to confirming with Operation Manager on the project schedule.
- Work with affiliate team to ensure that the correct materials (quantity and specifications), tools, equipment, and machinery are on the project site.
- To Coordinate the delivery needs of all materials with the Procurement Department.
- To check and verify deliveries against the purchase order and submit all Delivery Order notes to the Procurement Department.
- To supervise, coordinate and manage on the site activities according to the project schedule and to ensure the quality standards and the work requirements are met according to the client’s requirements.
- To maintain a safe, secure and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures set by the client; complying with all safety requirements.
- To advise the Operation Manager of any need for discrepancies that may arise during site activities.
- To conduct work inspection upon completion of work.
- Maintain site report upon completion of work and submit to the claim department for billing process.
- To attend meetings with the client whenever required.
- To perform other appropriate duties and activities as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- A Certificate or Diploma in any construction related field.
- At least a minimum of 3 years or more experience in the Construction industry.
- Some knowledge in handling stocks, inventories of construction material would be an