- Attend to customer enquires and requirement
- Sourcing and interviewing of maid and profiling to customer
- Broad knowledge and understanding of labor and employment laws.
- Attend to clients’ enquiries including walk-in, phone call and email enquiries.
- Arrange interviews with prospective employers
- Follow-up services to both employers and maids
- Routine administrative & document work
- Full-time positions; Part-time applications will also be considered
- Handle and process paper paper
- Perform any Adhoc task assign by superior
- Prefer with relevant experience in maid agency
- Posses at least Diploma / Advance Diploma and Degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in the same field is required
- Strong knowledge of the labor law
- Should be able to organize workload and identify priorities correctly
- Good communication abilities required
- Excellent critical thinking skills in the problem-solving process
- Must have good computer knowledge
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?