- Handle complaints, provide suitable clarifications and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Provide precise, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools.
- Follow communications procedures guideline and policies.
- Keep record's of client's interaction process client's account and file documentation
- Resolve client's compaints via live chat,email inquiries,phone calls and client events.
- Work with team and client support manager to ensure proper clients service is being delivered.
- Advise and provide company information or product and services following the corrects procedure
- Manage administration such as prepare activity reports complaints report and others.
- Perform any Adhoc task assign by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Excellent written and oral communication skills, proficiency in English (verbal and written ), superior in multitasking and typing skills
- Proven experiences in customer services sector will be added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese
- Computer literacy,
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.