- Responsible for the full set accounting of the organization.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the Accounting division.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce finance reports or statement.
- Establishing and enforcing a proper accounting methods, policies and principals.
a) Accounts Receivable
- Process billing of Monthly Management Fee and IT outsourcing fee to all branches.
- Process official receipt when received management fee and IT outsourcing fee payment from all branches.
- Process official receipt in Princeton Assets Management (PAM) when received tenant’s rental fee.
- Liaison with Property Management Manager to confirm PAM outstanding rental fee.
- Process official receipt when received customer payment (rectify credit and debit notes).
b) Accounts Payable
- Non-trade payment (utilities, maintenance/upkeep, stationery, quit rent, assessment and other expenses).
- Fund transfer & monthly cheque salary payout for all branches.
- Entry branches salary journal transaction to SQL and make payment.
- Check and verify all Statutory payment (EPF, SOCSO, EIS, PCB).
- Process monthly payment to supplier (check and verify allocation list with delivery order, ensure all stock is delivered to customers).
- Check and verify management team and directors’ reimbursement expenses claim.
c) Full Set of Accounts
- Bank reconciliation.
- Review general ledger.
- Submit annual accounts to auditors and liaison with auditor.
- Arrange signature for Annual Return, Audit report, Tax submission document.
- Review of CP204 & CP204A.
d) Other Accounts Related Tasks
- Recall stock received documents to amend costing.
- Check daily cash sales bank in.
- Monitor attendance of team member & verify monthly OT claim form.
- Prepare any letter related to accounts and banking matter or as per directors’ request.
- Prepare softcopy and hardcopy of document as per Government officer request when audit (LHDN, JKDM).
- Liaison and assist officer to resolve queries
- Prepare presentation data and information for any management and operation meeting.
- Liaison with banker for annual review of loan facilities.
- Prepare all documentation for online banking and submit to banker, liaison with banker for status and progress.
Perks & Benefits
- 5 days per week (Monday to Friday) 9am -6pm
- 18 days Public Holidays per year
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Regular staff bonding activities
- Simple and nice working environment