- Ability to lead and manage audit team members with confidence and able to manage clients on the field with minimum supervision from directors/partners
- Ability to work independently, render all aspects of audit duties and functions
- Proven track record in reviewing and drafting full MPERS/MFRS group and individual financial statements with minimal coaching and supervision
- To provide training and coaching to audit team members
- Have good discipline and deadline driven
- Assist directors/partners in managing portfolio of clients assigned by developing and maintaining good client relationship and ensuring timely completion of audit assignments
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in audit/assurance is required for this position.
- Be technically sound in accounting standards, auditing standards and relevant laws and willing to invest time to improve further
- Self-motivated, pro-active, and with strong analytical qualities
- Highly motivated, results oriented and capable to troubleshoot and resolve work problems effectively
- Good interpersonal, communication, planning, managerial and technical skills to execute specialized assignments are important pre-requisites
- High Integrity and excellent work ethics, with strong sense of responsibility, commitment and discipline
Perks & Benefits
- Bonus and profit sharing
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to be admitted as a partner of the firm
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?