- Manage full set of accounts.
- Prepare payment voucher, invoices, credit notes, debit notes.
- Supervise and ensure that all accounting activities comply with the group accounting policies and reporting standards for the group of companies.
- Liaise with external parties (auditors, tax agents and relevant authorities).
- Ensure timely preparation of montly management accounts and financial reporting.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Able to read and write Mandarin Report.
- Undertake any ad hoc task assigned by immediate superior and the Management.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?