It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Johor Bahru.
Our client is originally from Taiwan, established in the year 2001. They are an outsourcing services provider operating in Taiwan, China, Philippines and Malaysia.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Included:
- Fixed Basic
- Medical Benefits
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Provide continuous training to the customer service executive by plan and execute the training program to improve their understanding of the product and their communication skills.
- Provide training session to the customer service executive regarding the type of call, soft skill and technique in handling a difficult customer.
- Design the teaching material to support the training courses.
- Provide the way of improvement and feedback to the existing courses.
- Prepare training handbook, manage the test and "role play". Prepare the daily report for the training experience.
- Corporate with the training and quality manager to do the adjustment of the flow and the content of the training courses based on client's needs.
- Attend the regular meeting QA and operation regular to ensure the flow and adjust the problem found.
- Diploma or Degree holder.
- At least 2 years of working experiences.
- Prefer someone who has experiences in the call centre.
- Proficient in Bahasa English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, and Cantonese will be added advantage.
- Good and wide knowledge of working knowledge and customer service.
- Experienced in coaching, motivate and manage a team in the call centre.