Job Responsibilities :
- Assist in overseeing the production process.
- Assist in ensuring the production is cost effective.
- Initiate problem-solving and troubleshooting processes to reduce the production related problems and delays.
- Generate production reports, update specifications and work procedures.
- Minimize materials wastage and losses through proper control of materials, machinery, and labor.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level.
- Preferable candidates age above 25 years old
- At least 2 years of working experiences in the machine operations or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Responsible, discipline and able to work under pressure.
- Willing to work long hours and shift works.
- Able to supervise and lead others.
- Three Full-Time positions available